Precarious Beer Project
Brewed in Williamsburg
1) Light Up The Eyes, Boys TIPA 10% (Their second ever Triple IPA is inspired once again by the greatest film of all time, 3 Ninjas. This hazy monster hits hard in just the right places. Two of the sexiest hops we know, Citra and Strata, lend insane tropical fruit and melon notes on a ridiculously soft body. )
2) Kung-Fu Kittens IPA 6.6 % (Hazy IPA that is heavily hopped with El Dorado and Citra hops. This badboy is soft, fluffy and dangerous!)
3) Phase III – India Pale Lager 5.5% (Brewed with 100% Nelson Sauvin. They are entering into new territory with this beer, yet with an abundance of caution. Belgian Pilsner malt and classic lager yeast set the dry yet tasty stage, showcasing New Zealand Nelson Sauvin hops in both the whirlpool and dry hop. We perceive big notes of white wine, gooseberry, fresh peaches and a touch of strawberry. Bright, crisp, and ultimately refreshing for these crazy hot summer days.
4) Psyche! DIPA 8.5 % ( They have a hard time keeping dipas flowing because they are so popular! This is a juice monster with tons of oats in the mash for ultra creaminess, and as much Mosaic as we could fit in the kettle and dry hop. We added a touch of Citra in the dry hop too because Citra and Mosaic go together like cupcakes and hand grenades. Creamy, juicy, and satisfying.)
5) You Look Familiar IPA 7% (Pacific NW Style IPA with Cascade, Centennial, and Amarillo.
There are some people who always have other people say to them, “You Look Familiar…” Perhaps it’s their inviting smile or kind eyes or supernatural good looks, but if you’ve ever known someone that get this line all the time, you know it happens often. This Pacific NW Style IPA is that person: inviting, kind, and really really good looking. Bright grapefruit, pine, oranges and a surprising rose note dance on top of a firmly bitter base with a slightly darker shade of amber than its cousins down in California. Slightly malty yet still crisp and refreshing, and is familiar enough to get you in the feels. A classic example of IPAs in the early years in the Evergreen State with a modern twist.)
6) Muay Thai Octopi IPA 6.6% ABV Muay Thai Octopi are brothers that grew up having tentacle fights every night before dinner. In order to channel their energy in a more positive way, their parents sent them to learn Muay Thai Kickboxing. With all those legs they became experts very quickly and dinner time became a more tolerable affair in the Octopi household. However they still have a hard time sitting still in class and have an acute Mountain Dew and MineCraft addiction. They dream of getting a job designing video games or playing, “Sagat” in the next inevitable Street Fighter film remake. M.T.O. features and 8 different hops: Amarillo, Azacca, Citra, Columbus, El Dorado, Idaho 7, Mosaic, & Pekko for a snap kick to the face of juice and dank. Super soft and incredibly creamy in texture.